Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th

Today has been a really good day so far. Wes slept through the night for the FIFTH night in a row (go Wes) and I feel revived. Babies that sleep all night long are a thing of bliss, and these have been the first five nights in a row this has happened since he was born.

We got up at 6:30, he ate crackers and pooped, while watching me drink coffee.

Then we went to IHOP for breakfast. It was actually our first mommy son meal date. I've always been to worried about how he would act to take him to a restaurant by myself, but I figured IHOP, at 7:30, on a weekday morning was a pretty safe place. We shared the 2 x 2 x 2 meal, and he successfully ate off of a plate for the first time (go Wes again).

 Then we went to Ross so I could look for an outfit to wear to my niece's birthday next Sunday. This didn't go over so well; I had to hold him, and he was pulling clothes off hangers the whole time. He HATES shopping with me (just like his dad). Then we went to the park where he climbed, chased other kids, went down the slides, and tried to eat a cigarette butt... Seriously! Who puts a cigarette butt out in the sand of a children's play area?!?! People are disgusting. Now it's 1:00pm and he's an hour and a half into his nap, which will probably be over shortly.

In other news, I got a Twitter account last night. I always said I would never do it, but I did it. When trying to start your own online business you need to utilize whatever tools you can, at least that's what people tell me. Apparently Twitter is popular or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment