Sunday, February 8, 2015

Well hello there

Since this is a brand new blog I guess I should probably introduce myself... My name is Lauren. I'm married to a super cute, super awesome, and supportive guy (John) who just got out of the military. We have an insanely active, silly, cuddly, happy, entertaining one year old little boy (Wes) who keeps us both on our toes 24/7. I'm still trying to lose a lot of the baby weight. Still trying to figure out how to get Wes to eat real food. Still trying to get him to sleep through the night. I am  constantly tired, but I don't take advantage of my free time and sleep (like right now). I design invitations, mostly for baby showers, bridal showers, and kid's birthday parties. I guess that's about it... Before having a baby I liked to read a lot, go to the movies, meet friends for happy hour, hike, kayak, work out, and sleep. Man I loved sleep... But now Wes is my main hobby, but I'm ok with that, he is my little buddy and I love spending time with him. This blog will just be a hodge podge of random life moments. We'll see what it evolves into though. =)

If you want to know a little bit more about me click here About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment