Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Meal Ideas for toddlers

I've been having the hardest time trying to figure out what to feed Wes lately. He REFUSES to eat any vegetables (except sweet potatoes), he'll only eat a couple bites of whatever I give him, and if it's something he's already eaten in the last couple days he won't touch it. I have to vacuum and mop after every single meal because he throws everything on the ground. I dread mealtime because I know he won't eat and it's going to be a mess. What's even more frustrating is that if doesn't eat well I know he's going to be up all night, or wake up super early the next day because he's hungry. I've thought about dropping breastfeeding all together just to get him to eat more, but that just feels mean. Anyway, I came across this list on pinterest, from the Real Life Reality blog, and it has a lot of really good meal ideas that might get him eating, even if it is only a couple bites. I particularly like the idea of making a veggie omelet or baking oatmeal. He is anemic, so I really need to find a way to get him to eat the iron fortified baby oatmeal. Here's a picture of Wes hating pasta. Who hates pasta?!?! Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment