Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Transformation Tuesday

 Today I was looking through pictures of my pregnancy and postpartum body. I'm so glad I kept track of my growing belly, it's really cool to look back on. It's pretty amazing what our bodies can do. It will definitely never be the same (which I'm ok with), my hips and waist are both wider, and my skin is a little more loose... but this belly that once housed an almost eight and a half pound baby has mostly shrunk back down. It took about nine months of breastfeeding, daily walks (sometimes twice daily), lots of water, and carrying around a large baby, but it's happened... even if my pre pregnancy jeans still don't fit (Does anyone still wear their maternity jeans sometimes? Because I do!). Hang in there ladies! It will happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment